The Institute for Creation Research has a number of magazines, the most famous of which is the monthly newsletter Acts & Facts, which is often featured on the ICR’s front page. Here’s a brief summary of this month’s edition.
It’s been a while, I know. I haven’t gotten around to tackling the ICR’s newsletter for some months now. A half-finished draft of a post on the January edition sits reproachfully on my wordpress dashboard, untouched since New Year’s Eve. I plan to finish it someday, but for now here’s May’s edition, in a slightly different format – I’m back to fiddling with multiple pages to try to make these behemoths a little more manageable. Click the links below, or go through page-by-page using the numbers at the bottom of each page.
- When God Says ‘Good’
- Genesis and the Character of God
- Mechanisms of Adaptation in Biology: Genetic Diversity
- Staying on Track Despite Deceptive Distractions
- Tracking those Incredible Hypercanes
- Flat Gaps Between Strata
- An Amazing Tract Record
- Four Scientific Reasons That Refute Evolution
- The Speed of Light Revisited
- Letters to the Editor
- Honor and Remembrance
- SOBA Student Profile: Lucien Tuinstra
…or you could just click here to begin, I suppose. Don’t forget to tell me if I mucked up any formatting, or should have done something differently.