…is the title of a book by Jason Lisle, written a few years ago back when he was at Answers in Genesis. I haven’t read it myself, but a few days ago I found a blog in the process of giving it a chapter-by-chapter review. If you’re interested you can start with Ken Ham’s forward – and don’t forget to pass on the link. (And, if you want spoilers, Bjørn Østman wrote a much shorter review of the whole thing back in 2010.)
Thoughts? Cancel reply
What is this blog?
This blog is the place where Peter, a Kiwi undergraduate student, quietly chuckles to himself while commenting on as much of the stuff coming out of the Institute for Creation Research (ICR) as he can.
Check out my About page for more information.
NB: if you ever see an acronym that I use without explaining, look at the Terminology page. Failing that, tell me about it.
Also, any ads are nothing to do with me, particularly those 'ecopressed' ones.
Posts by Month
- Intact Dinosaur Skin wp.me/p1AgE6-1FJ | Tweetered 1 day ago
- Gnu post: Two Years wp.me/p1AgE6-1FL | Tweetered 1 day ago
- Gnu post: Prime Numbered Cicadas wp.me/p1AgE6-1FD | Tweetered 3 days ago
- Gnu video: Breaking Eggs wp.me/p1AgE6-1Fv | Tweetered 6 days ago
- Gnu post: I Agree wp.me/p1AgE6-1Fp | Tweetered 1 week ago
- Something fun to start your weekend off right: Friend of the...
- Soulwinning Abroad
- The Stealth Christian Attack on Public Schools
- Homophobes should celebrate the Boy Scouts allowing gay boys.
- NRA: Throwing Chaim under the (hypothetical) bus
- Progress on the Twin Primes Conjecture
- Fan of Decomposition? Have We Got Something for You
- An eReader breakthrough?
- Designing a Self-Steering Spacecraft
- Just Another Brick in the Wall (Falls Out)
- Cockroaches evolve aversion to glucose
- Time for Cicadas!
- Anti-Evolution and Anti-Climate Science Legislation Scorecard: 2013
- Units – they just don’t go away
- Darwin quote-mining in latest book from the Discovery Institute
- Cartoon Generated Imagery
- Iowa Just Repealed ALL of Its Homeschooling Law
- Ignorance loves company: Four examples
- The Birth of Anteater Jesus
- Springboro School Board Wants Creationism